1) What did Joneser Brooke Shields have between her and her Calvins?
- Body Oil
- Boxer Shorts
2) The Big Three of GenJones mid-1980's music culture were all born in 1958.
- George Michael, Prince, and Cyndi Lauper
- Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen, and Boy George
- Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince
- Sting, Madonna, and Whitney Houston
3) One song overwhelmingly ended the most high school dances across America
in the 1970's. Name that tune.
- Free Bird
- Stairway to Heaven
- Born to Run
- I’ll Be There
4) Jonesers were the first generation of kids with video games. What was
the beloved original?
- Space Invaders
5) What was the name of the classic mall of Jonesers 1980's culture — first
made famous as the epicenter of Valley Girls, then featured in the movie
Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
- The Grove
- Northridge Mall
- The Galleria
- The Fashion Square
6) A Joneser played the title role in the made-for-TV movie, The Boy
in the Plastic Bubble? Who was he?
- John Travolta
- Tom Hanks
- Tom Cruise
- Rob Lowe
7) What rumor about Mikey (from Life Cereal TV ads) circulated among Jonesers
in the 1970's?
- He was struck by lightening two separate times
- He died from drinking soda with Pop Rocks
- His tongue was frozen against a ice-encased fenced
- He was hospitalized from an allergic reaction to Life cereal
8) Three movies with ensemble generational casts were released at the same
time in the mid-1980's. The Big Chill for Boomers, The Breakfast Club for Xers.
Which one for Jonesers?
- Urban Cowboy
- St Elmo’s Fire
- Blue Lagoon
9) Yeah, Jonesers were the “Sweathogs” of Welcome Back Kotter. What were their names?
- Bizzy, Half Pint, Wendon, Joey
- Dopey, John-John, Wheezy, Big Paul
- Barbarino, Epstein, Boom-Boom, Horshack
- Slappy, Little Joe, Front Man, Louie
10) Which GenJones actress in what movie inspired the “torn sweatshirt/bare shoulder/leg warmer” look among Jonesers in the 1980's?
- Brook Shields, Endless Love
- Melanie Griffith, Working Girl
- Jennifer Beals, Flashdance
- Dustin Hoffman, Tootsie
c. Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince
b. Stairway to Heaven
c. The Galleria
a. John Travolta
b. He died from drinking soda with Pop Rocks
b. St Elmo’s Fire
c. Barbarino, Epstein, Boom-Boom, Horshack
c. Jennifer Beals, Flashdance